I am so sorry for the Silence

I am so sorry for the Silence

Hello Fam!

The past 2-3 weeks have been really tough – having to balance sales with my 9 to 5 coupled with the fact that my team members have other engagements as well.

Sales have been really good so far but I will not bore you with that. I have just been thinking about staying more in tune with you and I am considering a video challenge where I show you a little peek into what a regular work day looks like for me and also take you with me on my next local trip. LoL!

I really like my privacy but I also want you all to know that I live a pretty normal and solitary life just like anyone else and there are no limits to what you can achieve with the 24hrs we all have.

One question though….At what point do you know which is your side hustle or main hustle?

97 comments

1. We missed you.vidoes yaaayπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯.some of us think ur extra ordinary so few videos will make us come back to our sensesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. Lovely photos.
    I know my main hustle at a point where my attention is needed all the time. You rock Olar

3. A side hustle is a way to make some extra cash that allows you flexibility to pursue what you’re most interested in. It can also be your true passion.while A main hustle is a full time business

4. I will really love to see the video on how your day goes. It will go a long way to inspire and motivate young girls like me that want to be successful in what they find to do presently… Instance I love making handmade bag but have been really shy and less ginger to go about it this is my side hustle but my main hustle is my studies rty now.

5. Good afternoon Ola I really envy your hustling life,I’ve been following you on IG for quite some time now and I’ve learnt so much from you starting from when you share your throwback story on how you started your brand from working at konga to etisalat to bet naija it takes a real strong and determined lady to carve a niche for herself thanks for being a role model,for me side hustle or main hustle it takes a real and extraordinary strength to manage both but when one start to make sense more than the other in terms of income,custimers and the j0y derived from it May the Almighty be your strength

6. The look is ravishing ..
    side hustle to me can really be the one you have a less percentage of passion for , while the main hustle is the one your whole totality is dying to Put your very best on . My opinion though .

7. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜i admire your great hustling spirit you passion for fashion and a great desire to carve your name in the fashion industry is admirable and commendable God bless u and continue to give you the grace and the strength to pursue and actualize your dreams

8. love you ur realness…n ur makeup n ur outfit…dope dope!!…For ur question,my answer will be the point i find out the one am most committed to…

9. You’re so beautiful. It will be great to have an idea of what your regular day is like. Keep up the good work

10. Lovely ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

11. I will like to explain eat side hustle is . A side hustle is a way to make some extra cash that allows you flexibility to pursue what you are most interested in. It can also be your true passion, a chance to delve into fashion, travel, or what ever it is you care about the most without quitting your day job which is your main hustle. Basically a side hustle is awesome , you get to make cash, have fun. But what about that quitting your day job part? What happens when you are fed up with your day job and obsessed with your side hustle? Back to d question. At what point do you know which is your side hustle or main hustle? Ur side hustle becomes your main hustle when you find your hustle appealing, when you are obsessed with what you are doing, when d work is aredy giving you an income that meet your needs. When your day job is holding you back . Consider this limitation nd this should not be main hustle. Turning your side hustle into your main hustle is a life time transformation. We should always get ready for d plunge. Thanks.

1. The Point where You know your side hustle from your main hustle is when you get to realise where the profit is coming from.No one wants to hustle without getting a profit.Side Hustle might be beneficial to some people and vice versa,but for instance,when you notice that after your budget for both the side and the main hustle that one generates income while the other generates loss.Then You’d know the main hustle,Cos profit is the main idea behind every business.You still have a long way to go Ma’am,and I admire your diligence and hardwork.
      God bless you more for we your amiable Fans πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’—

12. Nice write-up, side hustle for me, I’ll say is the one that brings in less money.. The main hustle is the one that pays the bills gangan… Lool πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

13. You are simply awesome..that is just all i have to say..because it takes lots of guts and courage to do the good you do and you have much more than that…May God continue to bless the work of your hands! #moreblessings.

14. When one hustle brings more income than the other, thats the point you know its your main hustle… Others are just side hustles.
    Lovely shots btw😍

15. Superwoman!!! That’s what I’ll call you ..when you are talented ,hardworking and at the same time giving out to people .lots of people get distracted by what they see on social media but you keep saying it that it’s not a bed of roses …. That’s the spirit …o sese beere ni… See you at the top my darling

1. The question..at what point do you know which is your main hustle and which is your side hustle …

My view —-> Until you realise which bring you joy whether you make so much money from it or not . which brings you happiness that whenever you are called to do it ,you do it will joy while giving your best at it . that is when it becomes your main hustle because you know that in no time it will bring not only joy and happiness bit also comfort,fame,financial breakthrough and also BRAND Name then the other becomes side hustle which can be dumped anytime .

16. Beautiful picture. I just love your creativity and you are such an inspiration for young girls like us. You are a go getter and I must say I am definitely in love.

17. okay I’m here again to comment but this time not because of the prize but to commend a girl that one way or the other though she may not know keeps encouraging me with some good words she post like how we shouldn’t be carried away or depressed by what we see on social media…..but mostly her fashion is crazy. keep doing what u do dear & heaven keeps smiling at u

18. Ma fashionista❀️❀️❀️ Gat so much love for u olar.. u r really an inspiration

19. Ever since i joined Instagram.. Your page has been a motivation for me.. Like sometimes i wonder how n where you get all these Beautiful Outfits that suits you so well.. + your closet that i get to see anytime you take pictures there.. Mehnn its Lovely.. Im A Big fan Of Olarslim ❀❀❀😍

20. You have really been a source of inspiration for me and you should already see my face when I read you’re letting us get a sneak peak at your day to day activities!

21. I just love everything about you, you are unique and very classy, anytime I see your picture I am always eager to like and comment. I lobe your spirit too, keep it up, the sky is your beginning

22. Your main hustle is the one you are really passionate about and you can do almost everything in your capacity just to see it work. The side hustle is the one you are not really passionate about but you are doing it just to support the main hustle or just to have something to do. Keep shining on dear

23. Nice one Maami,,, Even without seein ur video yet we al knw uy ar very Hardworking,, i alwz get insipire by ur post anytime i check ig,,, God wil continue to bless nd crown al ur Effort.

24. Good evening Miss Olar. I think the point you know which hustle is which is when you come to the realization of which of the hustles you are involved in will yield income no matter what.

25. Nice work you are doing here…I think a side hustle becomes a main hustle when it’s more rewarding than the main hustle.

26. Nice work dear, your post are alway interesting and so are your photos πŸ”₯πŸ”₯keep doing what you love the sky is your starting pointπŸ’•πŸ’•

27. Nice work dear, your post are alway interesting and so are your photos πŸ”₯πŸ”₯keep doing what you love the sky is your starting pointπŸ’•πŸ’•.. Love you so much.

28. Nice work dear.. Your posts are always interesting as well as your photos πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯can’t wait for the next… Keep doing what you love the sky is your starting point πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

29. Hello…Olar…..I ❀ your blog…it’s so catchy!…also,i like your colour concept (what you wear). PLus your photography is great!…i’m looking forward to seeing your video..I’m sure its gonna come out lit!πŸ‘. To your question, ur side hustle can be a second job or a another stream of income to earn extra bucks..it can be ur hobby or something u derive pleasure in doing and brings money WHILE ur nain hustle is ur nain job, it can be the job ur certificates offers u!
    ANSWER: 1)The hustle that drives your passion more is most likely to be ur main.
    2) The one that takes more ur time should be ur main.
    3)The one that brings more income (cash) is the main MAN!
    4)The one that holds a brighter future should be ur main!
    I HOPE I WIN!😊

30. Regarding the tough question hi asked at the end.
    A side hustle is a way to make some extra cash that allows you the flexibility to pursue what you are most interested in, your main hustle is your main source of income. You don’t have to love your side hustle in order to make it your main hustle. You simply need to be able to use your side hustle to generate the income required to live the life you want.

31. Lol apology accepted……I trust you olar you’re hardworking, focused and determined I know you will find a way to balance everything as well as your team members go get it maamiπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ….we’re waiting on the video tho and nice outfit I love it.Have a great week ahead

32. Answer to that question, trust me it’s all about the passion, and the money tooπŸ˜„.. Buh with our economy, u take d hustle dt pay d bills more as the main hustle, den the oda one as d side… you always look good I must say.. ND pls enlighten us more on how u combine both

33. Always keeping it realπŸ’― Girl!!! Uv got the most enchanting smiles ever!!!Respect to the fashion guruβœ…βœ…….Daily snaps toh lit gaun…kip posting I don’t mind viewing 100 snaps 4rm u dailyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

34. Always keeping it realπŸ’― Girl!!!uv got d most enchanting smiles ever😊 Respect to the fashion guru for being an inspiration to my mini sense of fashion…

35. Always keeping it realπŸ’― Girl!!! Uv got the most enchanting smiles ever!!!Respect to the fashion guru for inspiring my mini fashion sense😊

36. Biko give us video. ‘keeping up with ola’ or ola’s ville’ lol I would really love to see what your life is like super start. P.s it’s hard to imagine u run 9-5 sef. Extra p.s Biko I need to win dalu, ejo. Lol

37. Beautiful! You always look epic. Love your sense of fashion. Rily nice. Kip soaring higher. Much love.

38. You been a motivation to me since I joined instagram, Iove your way and style, you are so hardworking and fashionista, you are my rolemodel, would love to meet you one day and God bless the work of your hands maam

39. OlarSlim,the Slayounce πŸ˜πŸ’ž
    Love Your Style Of Fashion For Ages,At times I Just Go Through Your Page For Fashion Ideas, Whenever I Have I An Outing Cos I Run Outta Style But You TwualeπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ New Day,New Style, You Never Run Outta Styles😁
    Can’t Wait To See Your Videos Cos You Inspire Me,My Own Fashion Icon πŸ’žπŸ’•

40. Olar Dear, you just motivate me anytime I see ur pic, write-up or anything. Thanks for always reminding us that there is more to life than just slaying

41. Am still trying to get a hustle first before I decide which is main and side hustle…..keep the good work you inspire meπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

42. Am still trying to get a hustle first before I decide which is main and side hustle…..keep the good work you inspire meπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

43. You get to know when one hustle is of utmost importance than the other. For e.g, just like main chick and side chick!

44. The sky is ur starting point ……Ure an inspiritation to most young girls….I love u for who you are Olar……Go girl….WCE

45. Most times am always like oh av missed olarslim.. When my sub expires…most of my friends wonder y I like u dat much… Can’t go a day without watching u on my snap… U av been a great motivator to me… Sometimes I see u like a big sister even though av not met u in person. My main hustle is myde_concept cos craft is what I love doing. U made me realise the difference between a CEO and a business owner.. Tnks for the knowledge shared and ur psalms… I love u big sis….more knowledge and money into ur account OLARSIM